Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Watchful Eyes

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder


One of the best things about living in a neighborhood is that you have neighbors to keep an eye on things while you’re away. This is one of the fundamental benefits of purchasing a home in a neighborhood. Unfortunately, we do not live in a friendly neighborhood. We have lived here for over a year and a half, and not one of our neighbors has offered anything by way of greeting other than a very unenthusiastic wave as we drive by. Therefore, I have little faith in their willingness to watch our house while we’re gone. It’s a sad reality. As with any sad reality, I choose to ignore it. Instead, I enlist the help of ADT LICK CREEK. I pay a paltry amount every month for the peace of mind that having an alarm provides me, in my opinion. I know that if we’re away from the house for work or if we choose to take a last minute weekend trip, our house is protected. If there is a fire, flood, or burglary, my alarm monitoring company notifies me immediately and then alerts the proper authorities. While having an alarm can’t prevent something bad from happening, it certainly makes handling an undesirable situation much easier. It’s worth every penny.

No comments :

Post a Comment