Friday, September 30, 2011

Hubby and the Dog

Authored by Leandro Delgado


When we got Direct tv for my husband at home I was finally allowed to get the Pomeranian I’d been wanting for so long. He told me that if he was allowed to get all his football channels I could get a dog and that’s exactly what I did! I love Penny and she’s my little football dog, at least, that’s what my husband calls her. He even got her a tiny little jersey to wear on game days which I think is a little bit ridiculous! I love him to death but he has some weird ideas about how things work. He says that now that I have Penny he should be allowed to get a Doberman which is what he’s always wanted but I say there’s no way a dog like that is welcome in my home. I’m sorry, but with Penny and the kids around I don’t want to take any chances with a dog that may turn violent, you know? I told him he got his football and he should be happy with that!

No comments :

Post a Comment